Course information and pricing
- free lunch every day
- a free resit
- Cannington or Landsdale
Price On Application
- any WA location considered.
- upto 12 students per class.
- we do student's paperwork.
- evidence of prior learning required
- 1 day only
- validate your skills
- previously been competent?
- we do all paperwork
- regular courses
This is the most current nationally recognized unit of competency. The content of this unit has been updated to comply with the new WorkSafe standards. You will gain skills, knowledge and practical experience that will enable you to be job ready.
- Compliance with OH&S licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Risk assessment and management procedures (particular awareness of the risks associated with overhead powerlines/electrical cables, ground conditions, crane tipping, other vehicles and personnel).
- Operation of a non-slewing mobile crane including all functions to their maximum extension in the lifting and moving of loads to the safe working rated capacity of non-slewing mobile cranes (over 3t capacity) in conjunction with other associated personnel.
- Appropriate mathematical procedures for estimation of loads.
For persons over the age of 18 with or without prior experience of cranes driving. Students must be free of any physical or medical condition that may affect the safe operation of a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane, and must be able to read, write and communicate in the English Language to a level that would ensure safe operation in an Australian workplace.